It is our mission to effectively contribute to the change of filtration, duct-work and UV lights so that you can provide your employees and customers with cutting edge bacterial (COVID19) control.
Keep your environment from MRSA, Staph, Strep, Cdiff and More…..”Turn On The Blue” Anti-Germicidal Lighting.
Is home and place of work safe from bacteria? “Turn On The Blue” is a safe and affordable anti-bacteria system that helps keeps your environment free from MRSA, Staph, Strep and more.
- Turning on the Blue will add another disinfecting solution to the mix and help keep your workers safe.
- Keeping the area clean and free of bacteria will help with fears from pregnant workers getting sick.
- Workmen’s Compensation Issues. Helps keeps personnel safe and on the job.
Research has proven advanced LED Blue Lighting kills a wide variety of bacteria and viruses.
- Medical Studies On Blue Bacteria Disinfecting Lights “It has been found that blue light can mediate a broad-spectrum antimicrobial effect…the wavelength range of 402–420 nm has been reported to be the most effective range of spectrum.”
- Bacteria Killing Blue light is affordable, easy to use, and achieves a high level of disinfection in a short period of time and can be used safely with or without passengers or crew in the area.
- The articles in an issue of Photomedicineand Laser Surgery provide evidence that blue light in the range of 405-470 nm wavelength is bactericidal and has the potential to help stem the ongoing pandemic of MRSA and other bacterial infections.” In this study it has been found that an average of 90.4% of both US-300 and (community acquired) and IS-853 (hospital acquired) strains of MRSA were killed within minutes of just simple blue light. This should be on national news.
Doctors have been working on Photobiomodulation for many years. One of the leading researchers is Dr. Chukuka Enwemeka he was listed among Who Is Who in Science and Engineering in recognition of his pioneering work, which demonstrated for the first time that red and near-infrared light emitted by lasers and monochromatic LEDs promote collagen polymerization and alignment. In other groundbreaking research work, Professor Enwemeka and his team pioneered the use of certain wavelengths of blue LED to kill the deadly Methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA). He has authored more than 100 original research papers, monographs, a book as well as book chapters, and has secured millions of dollars in grant funding.
BUILDING AIR FLOW AND COVID-19
Viruses in Building HVAC Systems Related to Air Flow and Direction. Before people return to work amid COVID-19, special consideration should be given to air flow and direction. Ductwork spitting of return vents should be divided and relocated in order to keep the air of the individual as much as possible. Each return should have its own filter to capture bacteria. In a normal office or classroom you will have several supplies and only one or two returns causing air movement to work all in one direction adding exposure across individuals. Correcting current Ductwork and making modifications can help control the spread of Covid-19 in the workspace and in our schools. Relocating HVAC Supply & Returns as well as adding high efficiency filters will greatly improve air quality in the space.
Call us for a free evaluation.
COVID-19 is thought to spread mainly through close contact from person-toperson. However, some uncertainty remains about the relative importance of different routes of transmission of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19). Evidence now confirms that this virus can remain airborne for longer times and further distances than originally thought.
Harvard researchers, drawing on insights from tuberculosis research, say air conditioners may be a factor in COVID-19’s spread down South, and relatively inexpensive germicidal ultraviolet lights a weapon.
Ram has been working with Capistrano Unified School District to take air flow readings and capture air handler specifications. We were able to increase air flow and outside air mix for more replacement of air. We also are reviewing types of filter media and antibacterial products for air handlers. With our experience in air handlers and balancing, we can truly assist school districts in the area. We can also assist customers on all the items hitting the market like sprays and Ion unit. We have been testing items in our facility to weed out misrepresented product hitting the market.
From: Dr. Brad Eli, San Diego, CA
Understanding the need to create safe environment for Employees and Patients and reacting to the needs in the new environment is critical. My offices have gone through the transformation which ended up painless and cost effective.
First step was UVC and Blue Spectrum 440-LED installation in all my offices and patient rooms built into corner of ceiling for best angle for flat surfaces. There is 2 options to either set up automation through new Thermostat with lighting control from phone or twist timers for physical control in 15 min increments between patients.
Second program I opted for was realignment of A/C supply & return registers with each return register with its own MERV 14 filter. Aligned so that each space has specific air circulation and capturing of bacteria particles.
Placing in the waiting room a sign of how you addressed the issues was the final touch of information your patient needs.
Just the comfort it brings to an already stressed out Society and not to mention the legal ramification for doing nothing out weighs the cost for these changes.
The object to this exercise is to get clients back and retain them. Not to mention picking up new clients from other offices that have not showed the same effort.