RAM Air Offers New Emergency Portable Cooling Units
As the latest feature added to their extensive 24-hour emergency HVAC service, RAM Air’s new emergency portable cooling units are on-hand to prevent your company from loss of valuable equipment, employees, and customers in your commercial space.
Even if work is being done is on the building’s regular commercial cooling system, companies can save both time and money by investing in the installation of portable commercial air conditioners in the interim. To further alleviate any stress, RAM Air’s HVAC technicians are available to provide full turn-key service, from drop-off to pick-up of your emergency portable cooling units including setup, installation, and any other exhaust duct work that may be required.
Our particular emergency portable cooling units features and specifications include:
- Programmable digital controller to set the desired temperature and time allowing the portable cooling unit to operate automatically during weekends and after-hours.
- Operates on standard 115v power permitting the portable commercial cooling unit to be used anywhere for as little as 15 cents per hour.
- Provides 12,000 Btu/hr of cool air to whichever space requires it.
- Provides air conditioning in the low 60’s°F for providing the ideal operating environment for heat sensitive electronics.
- Condensation overflow control prevents water overflow of the portable cooling unit when condensation accumulates.
- UL listed assures safe operation.
During the 32 years in the southern California commercial HVAC business, RAM Air Engineering, Inc. has built a reputation on excellent AC service, honesty, excellent communication, and a total commitment to customer satisfaction. Commercial HVAC contractor, RAM Air Engineering, Inc., has become an industry leader through dedication to customer satisfaction and a highly trained technical staff. For more information on RAM’s new Emergency Portable Cooling Units or any other of their commercial HVAC services.