Now Hiring For the Position of
Full Charge Bookkeeper/Accountant Overview
We are in need of an experienced Full Charge Bookkeeper who can apply the principles of accounting to performing a variety of general accounting functions. This candidate must be able to perform the daily, weekly, and monthly accounting duties for the company and be responsible for accurate and timely financial reporting to Management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare and post daily deposits against AR.
- Call on Accounts Receivable for collection purposes.
- Bank Account reconciliations.
- Prepare and post AP and process weekly check run to vendors.
- Prepare reconciliations for credit card purchases.
- Accurately invoice all Fixed Fee, T&M, and PM work for customers daily.
- Maintain Job Log and PO Logs.
- Compile, audit, and prepare weekly payroll using Service Reports from technicians.
- Calculate and pay sales commissions.
- Timely and accurate monthly union reporting.
- Provide daily and weekly reporting to Management as directed.
- Assist management with written correspondence to vendors & customers as needed.
- Prepare Job cost analysis for on-going jobs or as directed.
- Manage administrative staff to ensure timeliness of completion.
- Maintain all insurance data, including policies, certificates of insurance, vehicle insurance, etc.
- Reconcile all Balance Sheet accounts at month end and prepare accurate monthly financials.
- Act as the administrator for all workers compensation claims.
- Facilitate paperwork associated with New Hires and Terminations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of 10 years full-charge bookkeeping experience required.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- QuickBooks Enterprise experience required.
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint is required.
- MAC and Google Drive experience a plus.
- Must be able to prioritize while managing multiple task lists.
- Must be punctual, organized, detail oriented, reliable and self-motivated.
- Must have an analytical mind with a strong commitment to accuracy.
- Must possess excellent communication and follow up skills.
Now Hiring For the Position of Technician
Duties include but are not limited to:
- EPA 608 certification or the ability to gain it
- Trade School or Real World experience in HVAC
- Ability to gain entry in to Local 250
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of HVAC
- Willingness to working a team environment
- Willingness to work on or learn VAV Systems, VRV, Chillers, and more
- Solid Paperwork as this is as important as the work you actually do
- Willingness to apply yourself in continuous education (company provided)
- Basic Hand tools
- Company provided vehicle
- Competitive Salary with guarantees for the right individuals coupled with the industries best work schedule (inquire to find out more)
- Technician Bonus Program
- Technician Tool Purchasing Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to communicate, understand and carry out general oral and written instructions whether working with others or alone on a service call.
- Must be able to work safely. Requires moderate physical exertion. Outdoor working conditions and exposure to changing environmental conditions.
- Must be a High School graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of five-year apprenticeship program or documentation of five years field experience with certificate of completion from an accredited vocational program.
- Must have or be able to obtain universal EPA certification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.