HVAC Careers in Southern California
Now Hiring For the Position of Technician
Duties include but are not limited to:
- EPA 608 certification or the ability to gain it
- Trade School or Real World experience in HVAC
- Ability to gain entry in to Local 250
- Basic understanding of the fundamentals of HVAC
- Willingness to working a team environment
- Willingness to work on or learn VAV Systems, VRV, Chillers, and more
- Solid Paperwork as this is as important as the work you actually do
- Willingness to apply yourself in continuous education (company provided)
- Basic Hand tools
- Company provided vehicle
- Competitive Salary with guarantees for the right individuals coupled with the industries best work schedule (inquire to find out more)
- Technician Bonus Program
- Technician Tool Purchasing Program
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to communicate, understand and carry out general oral and written instructions whether working with others or alone on a service call.
- Must be able to work safely. Requires moderate physical exertion. Outdoor working conditions and exposure to changing environmental conditions.
- Must be a High School graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of five-year apprenticeship program or documentation of five years field experience with certificate of completion from an accredited vocational program.
- Must have or be able to obtain universal EPA certification.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening.